What is it?
PEPPY is a transnational European project supported by ERASMUS+ funds.
PEPPY is the result of a reflection process involving different actors and operators of the economy, training and education based in France, Italy, Cyprus and the Netherlands.
At the territorial level, we are asking ourselves how to improve training and mentoring programs for youth.
PEPPY aims to promote activities that support young people to acquire sustainable adaptive capacities and to engage them in a process that builds, strengthens and continuously develops their skills to meet the ongoing challenge of employment.
What are the objectives?
- Encourage young people in their personal projects to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Transform young people into actors of their own change and use their skills acquired in formal contexts, but also in informal and non-formal educational contexts.
- Promote links and establish collaboration between all territorial actors in education and training.
Young people aged 18 to 25, mostly out of the "traditional" system
- NEET, "Not in Education, Employment or Training."
- young people without diplomas,
- trainees in vocational training, registered at the Pôle Emploi or in a higher education or vocational training program to prevent them from dropping out.
Educational and accompanying adults who work with youth:
- teachers or trainers,
- educational actors able to accompany a young person both in his socialization and in the determination of his project.
Which educational challenge?
Creation of a space for pedagogical innovation that promotes informal learning as a factor in developing skills and stimulating young people.
How do you do it?
Launching of a European digital platform for networking and resources to support the creation of projects by young people, which will combine the dynamics of collaborative workshops and idea incubators, and on which young people will be supported in their efforts by multidisciplinary teams of educational professionals and actors in everyday life and local development.
- Work on young people's desire for creative freedom in project mode to encourage and support their entrepreneurial skills.
- To also initiate a territorial, collaborative and proactive educational and pedagogical dynamic.
PEPPY - Promote Education, Participation and Projects for Youth
The Erasmus + program
The Erasmus + program is the European program for education, training, youth and sport. It is not only intended for students but is open to all publics and the fields of education and training, formal or non-formal.